Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Review format change, sort of...

So I'm sure anyone who is an avid reader of this blog (does such a person exist?) will notice that the last several months have been nothing but posts related to my radio show rather than new reviews.  I'm hoping that will change with this adjustment to the blog.  That adjustment is that I'm no longer going to be recording a video review to accompany each written review.  I feel the quality of the videos has taken a dip of late, mostly due to the fact that I haven't had a lot of time to record and edit them properly.  As a result, I've not been totally satisfied with how they have turned out.

So it is with both a heavy heart and a renewed spirit that I must temporarily put the video portion of my blog on temporary hiatus.  I have several reviews in queue that I will post immediately, and some others I have been working on that I will finish and post soon.  I have a couple reviews I had promised to bands months ago that I haven't been able to deliver because of sticking to my video review format.  Now that I am going to put that on hold, I can finally make those obligations.  I won't stop recording videos completely, I will just reserve that for when I have time, and when I feel like I have enough to say in addition to the written review to make the video worth making.  I may return to recording videos for all reviews at some point, but for now it will just be as I have time.  Hopefully this will spark new life into this blog!

No comments: