Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Gamut is returning!

After several weeks of being on hiatus due to a crazy work schedule, The Gamut is finally returning!  The next episode (83rd overall) will be on the air November 14th.  The show will be back in full force a whole month prior to the 2nd anniversary of The Gamut as well, giving me a couple weeks to get back in the swing of things.  I will be taking a couple Sunday nights off during the next 3 or 4 months for holidays, including family Christmas celebrations, as well as due to some business travel, but these should be isolated to 1 or 2 Sundays out of the month rather than weeks on end.  I am happy to say that when the show returns, there is new music I'll be playing that hasn't been in The Gamut before, as well as highlighting the new re-issues of classic Intense Records and Frontline Music titles via Intense Millennium Records!  Thanks everyone for your patience and for encouraging me during this time away - I needed to get away from things for a short while to refresh and renew, and to regain my passion for doing this.  It's truly appreciated!

No comments: